PinoySoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?

Go down 
+10
-Vendor-
JhayLhuv™
arem
DAYNNEGEROUS
Annuge
jz
eM-eM27
FiTa
aNjeL ( wanportri )
Yagami Light
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FiTa
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FiTa

Number of posts : 1528
ShoutOut : back back
Country : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 Flag_s15
PS Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-11

Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:25 am

basta di yan bwahahaah ..woot
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php
DAYNNEGEROUS
CBOX Moderator
CBOX Moderator
DAYNNEGEROUS

Number of posts : 364
My Mood : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 Bg43k6
ShoutOut : i want to be needed by the person i need the most. gets? hahaha. :P
Country : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 Flag_s15
Warning Level : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 Warn
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:30 am

anong hindi? un nga un ee. hahaha! :P
Back to top Go down
-Vendor-
CBOX Moderator
CBOX Moderator
-Vendor-

Number of posts : 792
ShoutOut : ...become a hero!!!!....!!...
Country : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 Flag_s17
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:21 am

anu d q gets.....hehehe...nosebleed....wengyah!!!
Back to top Go down
SIN
Administrator
Administrator
SIN

Number of posts : 1222
ShoutOut :
SCENE KIDS CIRCLE RULE!!

Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:06 am

tissue please Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 545571

Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 306869
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/sintheunwanted
-chupon-
CBOX Moderator
CBOX Moderator
-chupon-

Number of posts : 1014
ShoutOut : PAkiN6 syEt
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:59 pm

nung ngng tALk oBb d tOwn aqOh!!...

i fEeL fAmOus!!

nyahaha...

wengya
Back to top Go down
_LiiaH_
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
_LiiaH_

Number of posts : 501
My Mood : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 22x1tk
ShoutOut : tHe bUtterfLy iN tHe wiNd iS driftinG LiKe ii dO!!!
Warning Level : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 Warn
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:33 am

talk of the town??

nakakhiya man sikat kah nmn wahahahahah
Back to top Go down
-chupon-
CBOX Moderator
CBOX Moderator
-chupon-

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:48 am

nyahaha!!...

Ayaw mu yUn sis... sikAt kw??...

nyahaha
Back to top Go down
FiTa
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FiTa

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:41 pm

sikat kana ... hahaa
Back to top Go down
-chupon-
CBOX Moderator
CBOX Moderator
-chupon-

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:47 pm

nyahhaa!!..

oYe!!... sArap mgng tOk oBb d tOwn
Back to top Go down
FiTa
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FiTa

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:14 pm

masaya un bwahaha .. ayiiii sakit sa damdamen bwahahaha
Back to top Go down
SIN
Administrator
Administrator
SIN

ShoutOut :
SCENE KIDS CIRCLE RULE!!

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:42 am

sarap kxeh.. napapancn kah
Back to top Go down
-chupon-
CBOX Moderator
CBOX Moderator
-chupon-

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:11 pm

sUs!!

ilng beses na nAng yAre sa akin yAn

nyahaha

Back to top Go down
SIN
Administrator
Administrator
SIN

ShoutOut :
SCENE KIDS CIRCLE RULE!!

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 6:33 am

wahahaha apir!!

kelngan gmwa kpa exsena para magsawa cla sa kakachismax
Back to top Go down
Yagami Light
Cool Member
Yagami Light

Number of posts : 171
My Mood : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 Ak9v7r
ShoutOut : put your freakum dress on \m/
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:24 am

uo wengya.. wlang mgawa sa buhay mga gossip girls.. haist.
chin-up lge co =)).............. now thats COOL. =)) =))
Back to top Go down
SIN
Administrator
Administrator
SIN

ShoutOut :
SCENE KIDS CIRCLE RULE!!

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:41 am

inggit lang cla noh Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 535117
Back to top Go down
Yagami Light
Cool Member
Yagami Light

My Mood : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 Ak9v7r

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:11 am

yeah. inggit nga. xD
Back to top Go down
SIN
Administrator
Administrator
SIN

ShoutOut :
SCENE KIDS CIRCLE RULE!!

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:38 am

yaan mo cla.. hahah
Back to top Go down
FiTa
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FiTa

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:49 pm

t.c ka palagueh baka mapaaway ka nyan
Back to top Go down
Yagami Light
Cool Member
Yagami Light

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 6:57 pm

nka.away cu na nga :))
Back to top Go down
SIN
Administrator
Administrator
SIN

ShoutOut :
SCENE KIDS CIRCLE RULE!!

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:07 pm

aq din cnugod q hahaha
Back to top Go down
-Vendor-
CBOX Moderator
CBOX Moderator
-Vendor-

Number of posts : 792
ShoutOut : ...become a hero!!!!....!!...
Country : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 Flag_s17
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:12 pm

uu ingat ka..hahaha...

bka may umabang xeo jan,,...taz kidnapped ka...
Back to top Go down
SIN
Administrator
Administrator
SIN

ShoutOut :
SCENE KIDS CIRCLE RULE!!

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:56 pm

bayaan nio gossip .. magsasawa dn
Back to top Go down
Yagami Light
Cool Member
Yagami Light

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:55 pm

kelangan ba bang kidnap.pin?? yay!
Back to top Go down
FiTa
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FiTa

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:55 am

haist hayaan mu nalang
para wulang gulo
hehehehe
Back to top Go down
Yagami Light
Cool Member
Yagami Light

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:51 am

uo nga patrick starfish iiih
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next