PinoySoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?

Go down 
+10
-Vendor-
JhayLhuv™
arem
DAYNNEGEROUS
Annuge
jz
eM-eM27
FiTa
aNjeL ( wanportri )
Yagami Light
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Yagami Light
Cool Member
Yagami Light

Number of posts : 171
My Mood : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? Ak9v7r
ShoutOut : put your freakum dress on \m/
PS Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? Empty
PostSubject: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:25 am

Ridicule... biases... rumors... criticisms...

How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?

How would you react with wrong accusations and those made-up cock-and-bull stories against you?

How do you deal with those two-faced, back-stabbing people?
Back to top Go down
aNjeL ( wanportri )
Site Promoter
Site Promoter
aNjeL ( wanportri )

Number of posts : 90
ShoutOut : ayUN palit akO cOde namE heehee!!..
Country : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? Flag_s15
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 6:51 am

aCtuaLLy LAge kOng na eexpEriEncE yann..
ewan KO ba LAlo na sa scuL wew di Nman aQ!
sikat para gawan niLa ng kWentO aHEhehe.

karamiHan di Naman tOtoO pampam cLa
ako pah niDadawit mnsan naiiniS aKO..

perO deep iNsyD cgE PAGKALAT nyU
para sikat akO hehe JOKe..

iGNORE ko lang cLa ganUn Lang sabay tawa.. Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? 187989
Back to top Go down
FiTa
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FiTa

Number of posts : 1528
ShoutOut : back back
Country : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? Flag_s15
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:44 am

wahahaha nice 1 sis kaelyn

hehehe buti nga sikat ka
hehehehe .. la expirence
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php
eM-eM27
Cool Member
eM-eM27

Number of posts : 100
My Mood : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? Bg43k6
ShoutOut : , LOve or hAte me.. i dONt cAre!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:08 am

i never experience pA nmAn un.. hehehe..

beHAve ze coh eh.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
jz
Administrator
Administrator
jz

Number of posts : 1651
ShoutOut : EXPECT D'UNEXPECTED...
-=i JUST LOVE YOU=-
SHE SMiLE... THEN SHE LAUGH
TO HiDE THE PAiN...

:: jzbLue87 ::
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:55 pm

la aco exp cz yani kew
pero pag ganun paktayan n lan nuh ha??!! lika!!!
nyahahaha
joks lemeng..
hmmmm
dnt mind dem at all n lan...
alawz aman cla mppla sa gngwa nila eii... yayaman b cla dun??!!
nnyahahaha
bsta trhough it all cz jst stand up Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? 187989
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinoysoft.net
FiTa
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FiTa

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:10 pm

bwhahahaa galing mu
talgah wew jz ....

uu nga wag mu nalang pansinin
ibah na kc pag artistahen
ehh ...
kea ok lang yun masanay
kana sa mga chismusa at chimusu
bwahahhahahaha

ganun tau na chichismiss

bwahahah wak na palag
bwaahaha
Back to top Go down
Yagami Light
Cool Member
Yagami Light

My Mood : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? Ak9v7r

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:39 am

ka2inip kasi cz jz ku eh..
wula nman akung ginawang maxama..

well behaved aku...

ewan ku sa kanila.
Back to top Go down
jz
Administrator
Administrator
jz

-=i JUST LOVE YOU=-
TO HiDE THE PAiN...

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:32 am

lol gotooo. hahahaha.. hmm cz bka nmn inngit lan cla sau???well, insecurities alawz gamot jan.... yaan mu lan cla gat sa magsawa cla.... dey made it to you xe dey nver be YOU! ur diff xe en unique... inggetera lan mga un cz yaan mu n lan cla... atleast alawz k nmn gngwang masama s knila db unless kpag snktan k n nila upakan n naten! nyahahaha... juks lemeng! hahaha... bsta yaan mu n lan cla... ms lalo po p pagbutihan para ms lalo cla maiinggit... itaas ang kamay at iwagayway!hahahahaha.....-FEAR ME or else DiE!-
sapol! :))))))))))) nyahahaha
Back to top Go down
aNjeL ( wanportri )
Site Promoter
Site Promoter
aNjeL ( wanportri )

Number of posts : 90
ShoutOut : ayUN palit akO cOde namE heehee!!..
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:41 pm

HUh! maHirap den Yun nOhh..

Back to top Go down
Yagami Light
Cool Member
Yagami Light

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:44 pm

korak cz jz

hirap pag ikw ung talk of the town

duuuh! who cares..
Back to top Go down
FiTa
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FiTa

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:04 am

ang lake problema nyu bwahahaha
Back to top Go down
Annuge
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Annuge

Number of posts : 1509
ShoutOut : ~ ANNUGE ~

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:05 am

'malaking problema nga eyan.. well wag nlng pansinin^^
you cant stop them from that sort of talks but you can let them eat what they hav said=) dont mind them, inggit lng cguro eyan sau sweety... =)
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/annuge22
FiTa
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FiTa

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:17 am

lahat nga ng tao galit sa magaganda at pogi wew ...
Back to top Go down
jz
Administrator
Administrator
jz

-=i JUST LOVE YOU=-
TO HiDE THE PAiN...

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:26 am

pag ako nging talk op da tawn.......................

ala lan......... paki nyu?! db db db oha oha!
nyahahahaha... suntukan n lan o ha?!
nyahahahaaha
Back to top Go down
FiTa
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FiTa

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:08 am

bwahahhaa lalakeng lalake
JZ woot ...adeekk

woot basta yaan nyu lang sila
lahat ng tao ingetero
Back to top Go down
jz
Administrator
Administrator
jz

-=i JUST LOVE YOU=-
TO HiDE THE PAiN...

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:08 am

cz yani tawagin mu lan ako pag inaway ka nila ako bhla sa knila hahaha....
Back to top Go down
DAYNNEGEROUS
CBOX Moderator
CBOX Moderator
DAYNNEGEROUS

Number of posts : 364
My Mood : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? Bg43k6
ShoutOut : i want to be needed by the person i need the most. gets? hahaha. :P
Warning Level : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? Warn
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:20 am

naku nman. syempre maiinis.

pero d best thing that i can advise na gawin mo is:

wag mo cla pansinin.
maganda ka kaya ka cla pinagpipyestahan ng
mga maling watever na stories.

pakita mo sa kanila na u't not affected.
smile lang and basta.
wag mo pansinin.

mapapagod dn cla.

insecure lang tlaga cla.
wla magawa sa buhay ang mga taong gnyan.
un lang.
lol!
Back to top Go down
arem
Administrator
Administrator
arem

Number of posts : 321
ShoutOut : [blink] hitting two birds using one stone is soo hard!!.. im stressed, i nid a rest.. haist.. [/blink]
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:04 am

haays..

naexprience q na rin yan mga pipol..

i tried isolating myself from them, but the more i stay away from them the more that they were verbally harassing mee..

my dignity was taken away by them, as if i was their pet. :(

haay pipol, just think of it as a trial given by God, it's a blessing.. hihihi..

just be optimistic..

everything will be fine..

Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? 187989

just be calm, never hit back, God will take care of it..

it's only insecurities, that's why ganun sila...

Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? 187989

cheer up man..

Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/aAasoosheikh
DAYNNEGEROUS
CBOX Moderator
CBOX Moderator
DAYNNEGEROUS

Warning Level : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? Warn

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:34 am

korek. chinachallenge lang tau ni God kung kakayanin natin or mlalampasan natin. and as a strong person,alam kong mkakaya mo yan oh ntin yan. hayaan nlang cla.
Back to top Go down
JhayLhuv™
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
JhayLhuv™

Number of posts : 1344
My Mood : Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? 20pvn95
ShoutOut : \"Be MoRE CoNcERnEd wIth youR cHaRacteR tHAn yOuR REpUtAtION. yOuR cHaRaCtEr Is WhAt yOU REaLLy aRE wHILE yOuR rEPuTAtIOn Is MERELY wHAt OtHERs ThINk yOU aRE..\"
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:39 am

anung KAGULUHAN ito...

Mei RAID ba........ Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? 306869

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---""
Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? 7535 IM GONNA BE THE LOVE THAT's GONNA LAST..
It will be Together... Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? 7535
"-------------------------------------------

Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? Xbe3ib
Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? 2iqcx9v

-- " IM GONNA BE THE LOVE THAT'S GONNNA LAST " --
Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? 10e27v9
Be MoRE CoNcERnEd wIth youR cHaRacteR tHAn yOuR REpUtAtION.
yOuR cHaRaCtEr Is WhAt yOU REaLLy aRE...
wHILE yOuR rEPuTAtIOn Is MERELY wHAt OtHERs ThINk yOU aRE.."
Back to top Go down
FiTa
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FiTa

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:41 pm

bwahahaha ... wag mu nalang pansinen un nalang woot
Back to top Go down
DAYNNEGEROUS
CBOX Moderator
CBOX Moderator
DAYNNEGEROUS

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 8:46 pm

yeah right.
:-"
Back to top Go down
FiTa
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
FiTa

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:25 am

bwhaahha inget lang cla bwahahah woot
Back to top Go down
Yagami Light
Cool Member
Yagami Light

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:52 am

same situation kami ni arem ih..

"the more i stay away from them the more that they were verbally harassing mee.."
Back to top Go down
DAYNNEGEROUS
CBOX Moderator
CBOX Moderator
DAYNNEGEROUS

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:17 am

inggit lang tlaga cla. INSECURE bah. ung ganun. loser kase cla. wawa nman. hahha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?   Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rumormongers? : How does it feel to be verbally harassed and ultimately dubbed as the "talk of the town"?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next