PinoySoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kashim45
Cool Member
kashim45

Number of posts : 103
PS Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-02

How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card Empty
PostSubject: How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card   How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:12 am

I’ve got an email today from Jenna asking me whether is it possible for her to get back some photos that has been accidentally deleted by her 6 year old kid? It is possible but not 100% guaranteed. First thing that you should avoid doing is STOP taking any more pictures with the memory card that you want to recover photos from. It’s a good practice to take out the memory card from your digital camera so there’s no chance of taking any more photos which will ruin your chances of recovering the photo.

Do a quick search on Google on “recover photos from memory card” will display a tremendous number of softwares that claims to recover lost data and sadly most of them are sharewares. We know that photos are precious which can last a lifetime, that’s why programmers know that people would pay a small fee for a software that can help them recover their delete photos.

But for people at CONVAR, they’re kind enough to offer a great software which can help you recover deleted digital photos from your digital camera’s memory card for FREE! Not only it’s free, but it’s is real easy to use.

PC INSPECTOR Smart Recovery is a data recovery program from CONVAR for Flash Card, Smart Media, SONY Memory Stick, IBM Micro Drive, Multimedia Card, Secure Digital Card or any other data carrier for digital cameras. If you have unintentionally deleted or formatted pictures, videos or sound files on your data carrier or have pulled it out during a write operation, no matter - PC INSPECTOR smart recovery can easily, quickly and absolutely reliably reconstruct the lost data.

How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card Product_big_smart

PC INSPECTOR™ smart recovery runs on all Win 9x, ME, NT 4.0, XP and Windows™ 2000 systems and supports the following picture formats: .jpg, .amr, .tif, .bmp, .gif, Canon .crw , Fuji .raf , RICOH .raw, Olympus .orf (E-XX), Olympus .orf (C5050), Nokia 3gp, Kodak .dcr, Minolta .mrw, Nikon .nef (D1H/D1X), Nikon .nef (D2H/D2X), Nikon .nef (E5000/E5700), Sigma - Foveon .x3f, mp4, QuickTime .mov (Konica Minolta). Video files in .avi, QuickTime .mov format and audio files in .wav, .dss format can also be recovered.

Using the software is child’s play. The procedure for recovering your photos is:
1. Download and install PC INSPECTOR Smart Recovery
2. Connect your memory card to your computer. Either by direct cable connection or memory card reader. It must have a new drive letter appear in order to recover your delete photos. I have a Canon digital camera and when I connect it directly to my computer using a USB cable, there won’t be new drive letter. So I had to use a memory card reader instead.
3. Run PC Inspector Smart Recovery.
4. Select the new drive that appeared when you connect your memory card.
5. Leave the format type as JPG. Most camera capture picture in JPG.
6. Select where you’d like to save the recovered photos.
7. Finally, click the Start button.

It might take a while depending on the size of the memory card. The bigger it is, the longer it will take to complete scanning. As long as you didn’t take anymore photos on the memory card, I am very sure you are able to recover the deleted pictures. The concept is actually the same as file recover on computer hard drives.

What if you were able to recover photos but the photos can’t be displayed? My next article would be answering the question of “is it possible to view damaged or corrupted pictures?” Stay tuned…

Code:
http://download.pcinspector.de/pci_us_smartrecovery.exe
Back to top Go down
ms. undefined
PS Addict
ms. undefined

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card   How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:21 am

THANKS FOR THE SHARE KASH..:D
Back to top Go down
http://deemaxx.darkbb.com/
fiLkapritaHh
Jr.Administrator
Jr.Administrator
fiLkapritaHh

Number of posts : 225
ShoutOut : \"all things with beginning has an ending\"
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card   How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:11 am

How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card 628617 it's a big help 4 me...
Back to top Go down
sOuLtaKer
GFX Designer
GFX Designer
sOuLtaKer

Number of posts : 575
My Mood : How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card 2jcwtoh
ShoutOut : in time, we realize that their are people who are UNWORTHY of our sacrifices after all.. We just have to forget them, just like the way they forget us.
Warning Level : How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card Warn
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card   How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 3:11 pm

tnx pu
Back to top Go down
http://pxdesignz.com/
aLayt3ch
WebMaster
WebMaster
aLayt3ch

Number of posts : 375
My Mood : How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card 1ynybs
Country : How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card Flag_s15
PS Points : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card   How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:17 am

wow,tnx for sharing your simple thoughts xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card   How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Recover Deleted Photos from Camera’s Memory Card
Page 1 of 1