PinoySoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
damsel20
Newbhie
damsel20

Number of posts : 41
My Mood : Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? Xol7cn
ShoutOut : I'm so happy and thankful to all those people who warmly welcome me here in PS...
PS Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? Empty
PostSubject: Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship???   Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:14 pm

Kahit lahat na, nasa asawa or girlfriend nila, boys still cheat their woman??? tapos pag nahuli hihingi hingi ng tawad with matching paiyak2 pa.... Are you boys really jerks???
Back to top Go down
JhayLhuv™
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
JhayLhuv™

Number of posts : 1344
My Mood : Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? 20pvn95
ShoutOut : \"Be MoRE CoNcERnEd wIth youR cHaRacteR tHAn yOuR REpUtAtION. yOuR cHaRaCtEr Is WhAt yOU REaLLy aRE wHILE yOuR rEPuTAtIOn Is MERELY wHAt OtHERs ThINk yOU aRE..\"
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship???   Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 2:58 am

Hindi Nmn Lhat..
Pero For Me wHy Is Dat Happened is Becoz..
he Finds Some1 Better.. hehehe

Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? Ehhqhi

Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? 29kougo
Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? 2iqcx9v

-- " IM GONNA BE THE LOVE THAT'S GONNNA LAST " --

Be MoRE CoNcERnEd wIth youR cHaRacteR tHAn yOuR REpUtAtION.
yOuR cHaRaCtEr Is WhAt yOU REaLLy aRE...
wHILE yOuR rEPuTAtIOn Is MERELY wHAt OtHERs ThINk yOU aRE.."
Back to top Go down
DAYNNEGEROUS
CBOX Moderator
CBOX Moderator
DAYNNEGEROUS

Number of posts : 364
My Mood : Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? Bg43k6
ShoutOut : i want to be needed by the person i need the most. gets? hahaha. :P
Country : Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? Flag_s15
Warning Level : Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? Warn
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship???   Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:36 am

some1 better kajan.
kahit sinabi mo na better nxa sa ibang naging gf mo,
nangangaliwa padin kau.
kahit binibgay na ng girl sa inu lahat2x.
tsk2x.
:))
Back to top Go down
jz
Administrator
Administrator
jz

Number of posts : 1651
ShoutOut : EXPECT D'UNEXPECTED...
-=i JUST LOVE YOU=-
SHE SMiLE... THEN SHE LAUGH
TO HiDE THE PAiN...

:: jzbLue87 ::
Country : Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? Flag_s15
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship???   Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:04 pm

aw ahahaha... nde naman cguro sa ganun...
e2 nde co panig sa boys ha pero my point ci jhay cguro my nakita xa dun sa other woman n wula sa partner nia kea eun... ang mali lan xe sa mga boys eur committed n mgkakaroon p nan 3rd party... mas ok n lan sna kng tapusin nan maayus ang realtionship tas courts sa iba kesa mg 3rd party kau xe ms masakit eun eii kesa sbhin mo ang totoo hahaha....

weLL... para saken dn i do reaLLy hate if my man cheats me... BEWARE!! hahaha

[nanakot p daw ba] Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinoysoft.net
Annuge
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Annuge

Number of posts : 1509
ShoutOut : ~ ANNUGE ~
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship???   Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:56 am

boys really cheat, khit na gaano pa cla ka 22o pagdating sau.. haist..

onti nlang ngaun ung matino....
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/annuge22
damsel20
Newbhie
damsel20

Number of posts : 41
My Mood : Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? Xol7cn
ShoutOut : I'm so happy and thankful to all those people who warmly welcome me here in PS...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: sos...   Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:25 am

If you find that there is something especial to that woman... bakit ang mga guys di nila na lng diretsohin ang mga gf nila that they already fall out of love.... ang masama pa d agad nila tinatapos ang relationship nila with their gf kasi sigurista ang mga la2ki baka d magwork ang relationship nila with the other woman kaya they make sure may babalikan pa sila... Di ba...ang unfair ng mga lalaki....
Back to top Go down
Annuge
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Annuge

Number of posts : 1509
ShoutOut : ~ ANNUGE ~
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship???   Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:30 am

wew, soooo badly unfair... marami tlaga ganun,.. wla tau mgagawa..
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/annuge22
DAYNNEGEROUS
CBOX Moderator
CBOX Moderator
DAYNNEGEROUS

Number of posts : 364
My Mood : Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? Bg43k6
ShoutOut : i want to be needed by the person i need the most. gets? hahaha. :P
Warning Level : Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? Warn
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship???   Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:09 am

onga. kung ayaw na nla,sabihin ng maaus. kase maaus dn natin clang sinagot. pero d padin makatarungan if the guy would break uo. kafal nun. :))
Back to top Go down
jz
Administrator
Administrator
jz

Number of posts : 1651
ShoutOut : EXPECT D'UNEXPECTED...
-=i JUST LOVE YOU=-
SHE SMiLE... THEN SHE LAUGH
TO HiDE THE PAiN...

:: jzbLue87 ::
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship???   Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 1:50 am

aray... kunti n b apoL??? hope kasali xa dun sa konti n eun hahaha Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? Lol

uhm...e2 n lan f u r into a relationship be hapi en contented n lan.. xe db bt mo xa mamahalin kng nde ca msya s knya db??? hahaha

en f meron mang nahanap n ms hgit p sa partner mo well mahirap ean pero try to fix all n dpat ayusin at pag uspan nan maayus mas madaling intndhin eun kesa malaman n lan bgla nan partner mo mahart attack p natigok baka makulong ca p hahahaha

Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinoysoft.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship???   Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is it boys doesn't know how to take care of a good relationship???
Page 1 of 1