PinoySoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
toyzzz27
toyzzz27

Number of posts : 12
PS Points : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-02

A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE! Empty
PostSubject: A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE!   A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:54 pm

Acronis True Image 11 Home provides the maximum flexibility to ensure you are adequately protected and can recover from unforeseen events such as viruses, unstable software downloads, and hard drive failures. Create an exact copy of your PC for a full backup or backup only your important data ? your choice.
Advice let prg make a boot cd and boot with it if you like to backup!
Second do the same for check the backup! and you done A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE! Smiley
Third advice you do a rescue cd after you have no need for the prg on you HD because complete prg will be on the rescue cd so it last forever 4 if you try backup with windows loaded you might got errors because windows block the backup!!! Once you have the backup you can do a clean install of windows go to you backup and pickup keys in registry for you prg or games and that`s also a way to get rid securom blocking! This is info for you who know how ! It is my share for the communityA COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE! Grin

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
I USE THIS OFTEN AT MY SHOP...LALO NA SA MGA ONLINE GAME KELANGAN KO TO KASI NAKA DEEPFREEZE AKO..
ALL I DO IS PATCH ALL GAMES AND INSTALL STUFFS SA ISANG PC THEN AFTERWARDS I JUST CLONE IT..SAVE TIME SAVE EFFORT....

IF U WANT A COPY JUST PM ME.................
Back to top Go down
jz
Administrator
Administrator
jz

Number of posts : 1651
ShoutOut : EXPECT D'UNEXPECTED...
-=i JUST LOVE YOU=-
SHE SMiLE... THEN SHE LAUGH
TO HiDE THE PAiN...

:: jzbLue87 ::
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE!   A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:02 pm

wow nyz wun toyszz....hehe... xe xe nadwowowrk aco isang net cafe dn kea makakatuLong to saken... iL teLL muna sa boss co dn papheLp nlan co sau kng sakaLi pmyag xa ok? heheh... enx for sharin A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE! 187989
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinoysoft.net
toyzzz27
toyzzz27

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE!   A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:05 pm

ok just pm me...maganda to lalo na pag naka deepfreeze ka then marami kaung online games na dapat ipatch....mas madali..mas nakakatipid sa oras at energy
Back to top Go down
jz
Administrator
Administrator
jz

Number of posts : 1651
ShoutOut : EXPECT D'UNEXPECTED...
-=i JUST LOVE YOU=-
SHE SMiLE... THEN SHE LAUGH
TO HiDE THE PAiN...

:: jzbLue87 ::
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE!   A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:55 am

uwo nga eii mnsan xe sa padpapatch plan laking oras n naaaksya... hahha geh geh iL teLL eu n lan f ok n lahat tnx nan marami bro sa pagshare nito... it realy heLps :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinoysoft.net
danz
Newbhie
danz

Number of posts : 37
My Mood : A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE! 4t9i7q
ShoutOut : ..sorry na... please
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE!   A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:18 pm

..really helpful.. .tnx.. for sharing info lyk this..
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/danilodeleon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE!   A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A COMPUTER CAFE OWNER MUST HAVE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PinoySoft :: Software Discussions :: Miscellaneous Software-
Jump to:  
  Affiliates » [Link Us|Apply]
PinoySoft PXDesignz XtremeShare CodecDesignz JLdesignz Creeps-Design BlogSpreads ALCT Techtrip GFX Core PinkFab PinoyPandesal