PinoySoft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eckoh_69
CBOX Moderator
CBOX Moderator
eckoh_69

Number of posts : 128
PS Points : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-13

for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! Empty
PostSubject: for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy!   for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:28 am

Lyrics to Equation :

Couldn't help to notice you standing in the hall way.
Tears rolling down your face, girl.
I heard him tell you that he was sorry for breaking up with you
But you're way to beautiful to cry.
Soon as he walked away, I came up from behind.
I told you a joke to make you laugh.
I'm nothing like him girl, you do the math.

(Chorus)
Me plus you, I'll take that number.
Multiply your smile, minus the drama.
Give me a fraction of your heart.
I'll solve your problems.
Now put that together.
We make up a perfect equation, equation, equation.
Me and you make up a perfect equation, equation, equation.
Me and you make up a perfect equation.

And you can count on me.
Forget about your past.
I'll always put you first, never put you last.
Girl, you're my absolute value.
Have no fears, I'm here to save you.
Promise I won't change, I won't play those games.
Even when it rains, my feelings they stay the same.
Put me to the test I haven't failed yet.
Trust me I'll pass girl, just do the math cause.

(Chorus)
Now put that together.
Me and you make up a perfect equation.

(Me and you make up a perfect equation)
You deserve the best, nothing less from me.
Hold your hand, open doors, treat you like a lady.
All your dreams will come true, baby when you're with me.
Don't fight yourself from him, I'm the half you need.

(Chorus)
Now put that together.
Me and you make up a perfect equation

(Thanks to Rafael for these lyrics)
[ Equation Lyrics on http://www.lyricsmania.com/ ]
Back to top Go down
Annuge
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Annuge

Number of posts : 1509
ShoutOut : ~ ANNUGE ~
Country : for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! Flag_s15
Registration date : 2008-11-29

for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! Empty
PostSubject: Re: for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy!   for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:33 pm

wow nice for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! 187989

prefect equation.... [[sipol]]
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/annuge22
-chupon-
CBOX Moderator
CBOX Moderator
-chupon-

Number of posts : 1014
ShoutOut : PAkiN6 syEt
Country : for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! Flag_s15
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy!   for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:41 pm

gnda ng lyrics!!

preO dqOh pa lam ang sOng n2 bwahaha
Back to top Go down
Annuge
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Annuge

PostSubject: Re: for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy!   for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:49 pm

perfect pala.. hahaha sablayy ako dun aa for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! 187989
Back to top Go down
jz
Administrator
Administrator
jz

Number of posts : 1651
ShoutOut : EXPECT D'UNEXPECTED...
-=i JUST LOVE YOU=-
SHE SMiLE... THEN SHE LAUGH
TO HiDE THE PAiN...

:: jzbLue87 ::
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy!   for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:02 pm

nyz wun hehe.. enx for sharin...my magagamit n co sa jingle!! bwahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinoysoft.net
Annuge
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Annuge

PostSubject: Re: for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy!   for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:26 pm

heres a vid, try listening it guys..
ganda xa..

btw thnx again for sharin the lyrics ecko for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! 187989
Back to top Go down
jz
Administrator
Administrator
jz

-=i JUST LOVE YOU=-
TO HiDE THE PAiN...

PostSubject: Re: for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy!   for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:28 pm

nyz wun apoL nauunhan aco hahaha.. lalagay co dn sna video eu..

ganda nan lyrics pang math tlga hahaha for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! Lol
Back to top Go down
Annuge
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Annuge

PostSubject: Re: for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy!   for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:53 pm

equation ika nga, hehehhe ung 143 apol for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! 187989
Back to top Go down
jz
Administrator
Administrator
jz

-=i JUST LOVE YOU=-
TO HiDE THE PAiN...

PostSubject: Re: for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy!   for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 6:51 pm

uwo nga apol...

matry ng.... hmmmm

1+1 apol equaLs????

nyahahahhaa
for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! Lol
Back to top Go down
Annuge
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Annuge

PostSubject: Re: for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy!   for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:09 pm

eleben,,, hahahah yay nwahaha
Back to top Go down
jz
Administrator
Administrator
jz

-=i JUST LOVE YOU=-
TO HiDE THE PAiN...

PostSubject: Re: for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy!   for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 7:10 pm

nyz nyz gaLing galing tlga nan apoL co nyahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy!   for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

for all that likes math.. ull enjoy this one.. its uptempo rnb.. but i hope ull like it.. hehe.. coz i know i do.. enjoy!
Page 1 of 1